Oxytoxic Oxytoxic

I actually fucking like it holy it has such a metal vibe to it and i wish i could learn how you did the pluck sounds. that randomly pop up sound like that :O! good job and i feel like you are underated :O keep it up man!

DarkBlueFX responds:

I still remember doing that 'contest song' for you, haha yeah I've definitely been stuck in the same metal style similar to that song.

Are you talking about at like 2:58? Feel free to clarify. That kind of pluck sound can be achieved by just automating a the cutoff of a low pass filter in a descending arp on just about any synth. That one in particular was the Massive preset 'Aggressor' with minor changes and automation on resonance and cutoff. I don't think I changed the mapping too much in the plugin either.

Verdict - Shadows [WIP] Verdict - Shadows [WIP]

you may upp the low end just a bit again :D to make a it a bit bumpier but not allot just a little atleast so the kick drum is there

CaritasGaming responds:

Awesome, thanks for taking the time to write a review! I'll definitely keep that all in mind. My producer friend just came back to me and said similar things.

Thanks!

Moonlight Moonlight

Demmmm boyy

Nasty :D like it ! def going to my playlist :D congrats and keep it up!!!!

RomanM responds:

Thanks!

Her Her

It sounds dirty and beautifull at the same time :D if you are using FL 12 or lower can i please!! have a go at it :O ??? Here is the review it sounds nice and has a good feeling to it :D but the synths that come with the bass and that are in my opinion to calm it needs to actually state something that it shows me that it is there the bass is full of life and fills everything :D but it is nice and the drums are nice but i mostly only hear the bassdrum cus of the sidechain but good job and keep it up :)

DeadlyAlchemy responds:

I feel what you're saying about the synths being too calm :/ Not sure what to do with it to change that up. I'll see if I can figure out how to let you have a go since I don't have FL :(

Wireframes (Preview) Wireframes (Preview)

Proggresive :D nice like mostly all of it :) but the bass drum is a bit soft for my taste but that is only my opinion keep it up and cheers

SP34K3RM4N responds:

Alright thanks for the opinion!

Caliginous Newcomer Caliginous Newcomer

i really can see this in a really good animation :D it has so much adventure to it gosh damn it goosebumps good job and keep it up you really have potential :)

Adjeye responds:

Skyscrapers Skyscrapers

So chill sounds like minimal house good job :D i really liked it cus the drums where really fat and the bass really made a part in this piece and the drums where really good keep it up :)

GaloFrito responds:

Thanks

Oak - Mobius (NGADM'15) Oak - Mobius (NGADM'15)

Sounds so much like savant :D but what i am missing is the lows there is no low in this song it is weird but maybe it is supse to be like that :D good job

Oakwood responds:

Mmm could be true. My main focus wasn't the low freqs though, that might be the problem. I'm glad you liked the track! :)

I Play Club Penguin For Lolz I Play Club Penguin For Lolz

Drums are so well done :D the high pitch lead is just looping wich is pretty sad but every thing is well set up keep it up :D

Miguel-is-cool responds:

THANKS SO MUCH! sorry about the lead I would've put more into the melody but this was just a little side project I did in a day :3

Amarelo Preto (Blackanese) Amarelo Preto (Blackanese)

Sounds so smooth :D and nothing is crashing into each other just great :D keep it up and this is one good piece and many more i hope to come :D if you find a singer this would even be better but this is so smooth so nice and nothing is to loud and nothing is that fat that it makes your head hurt i give it a 4.5 and a 5.5 :D

DeadlyAlchemy responds:

Thanks man! Your reviews are greatly appreciated :)