Angry Faic's Childhood Angry Faic's Childhood

dude!

I had a Heartattack and the bass from the music pumpt me back up wow haha!

Duke Nukem Fail Duke Nukem Fail

Well that was funny :D

nice job :D

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

hahahaa

N***A!! haha

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Well im disapoint :( i was hoping for a good game here but nooooooooo the trolling knife thing is not cool :(

Bullet Audyssey Bullet Audyssey

wow

Well its hard haha :P

The Outsider The Outsider

Nice

Well for me its to short and i really liked it :D but needid more story but hey its still good 5/5 10/10

Oxytoxic Oxytoxic

I actually fucking like it holy it has such a metal vibe to it and i wish i could learn how you did the pluck sounds. that randomly pop up sound like that :O! good job and i feel like you are underated :O keep it up man!

DarkBlueFX responds:

I still remember doing that 'contest song' for you, haha yeah I've definitely been stuck in the same metal style similar to that song.

Are you talking about at like 2:58? Feel free to clarify. That kind of pluck sound can be achieved by just automating a the cutoff of a low pass filter in a descending arp on just about any synth. That one in particular was the Massive preset 'Aggressor' with minor changes and automation on resonance and cutoff. I don't think I changed the mapping too much in the plugin either.

Verdict - Shadows [WIP] Verdict - Shadows [WIP]

you may upp the low end just a bit again :D to make a it a bit bumpier but not allot just a little atleast so the kick drum is there

CaritasGaming responds:

Awesome, thanks for taking the time to write a review! I'll definitely keep that all in mind. My producer friend just came back to me and said similar things.

Thanks!

Moonlight Moonlight

Demmmm boyy

Nasty :D like it ! def going to my playlist :D congrats and keep it up!!!!

RomanM responds:

Thanks m8!

Desert Ranger Desert Ranger

Wow dem goods hats

JesusCondom responds:

Dem hats makes good tusslin'

You Know The Drill. You Know The Drill.

Good job man